FB
I am just an 11 year old blogger who is sort of (kind of?) obsessed with kpop. Since I'm Korean, i have lots of background information about my favorite things. My ultimate bias group is EXO. MY BLOG IS SEMI-HIATUS, AND CURRENTLY UNDER SOME SORT OF CONSTRUCTION AT TIMES. Heh. Instagram: @exochrome and @koreanresource
Analysis: Deeper into SHINee...
11/15/2013 2:00 PM | 2 dorks



Hello guys c: I know I said I would be on hiatus... I have some time. It's Friday XD /starts transitioning into Rebecca Black's song/ AGH NEVER MIND LET'S NOT DO DAT

You must be wondering what the kimchi is an analysis... -.- 
I'm introducing a new thing called an analysis, where I analyze multiple things. I could be analyzing a band, a scandal (ohoho), etc. I guess this is where I post opinions, so don't take this for granted ;~;

So...let's begin. I think you got the point, right? IF you don't, you're dumb >u<


ANALYSIS: SHINee

NOTE: I really admire this group. Actually, I'm a fangirl c: JONGKEY IS REAL OMFG AND DUBU AND CHICKEN IS  A GREAT COMBINATION OF FOOD LOOOOOOOOOOOOL DIBIDIBIDIS MY NAME IS MINHOE~ okay, I'll stop now. Let's begin.


CHOI MINHO (RAPPER, VISUAL)

eh...visual, right?
(just kidding XD)

Looks: What a cute boy c: He genuinely looks happy, and he seems like a gentleman to me. I really love his eyes, and his face /strokes screen / 
Charisma: Need I say, he is Flaming Charisma. The Charisma that Flames. 
Singing: Minho cannot sing. I mean, he can, but of course, not like Jonghyun. I really love it when he sings in Everybody and Symptoms though - they tend to be my favorite parts.
Rapping: He's good >u< Not as good as Zelo, though. Sorry DX 
Dancing: I don't mean to sound creepy, but he is tall and has long legs o.O people like that tend to look better when they dance ;~: 




OVERALL: 8/10 

will continue soon.
@font-face{font-family:Cheeky Rabbit;src:url('http://static.tumblr.com/npmf3dh/8kWmxcvwf/cheeky_rabbit.ttf')}